– LED Smart has been granted new Canadian Patent #2,651,224 LED Lighting System which covers most LED linear lights including LED Tube Lights. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
– Some of the cities that are in use of LED Smart Inc.’s transportation light systems include the following: Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Vancouver (BC), Portland, Tucson, Calgary, Edmonton, Cleveland, Winnipeg, and Toronto. Our additional projects are with the U.S. AMTRAK, Seattle, Mexico City, Spain and the Hong Kong MTR.
– LED Smart Inc. is continuing to negotiate with some large lighting companies for the mass production and supply of conventional T8/T10 LED lighting tubes. LED Smart Inc. is going to be the supplier of conventional LED lighting tubes across North America and other parts of the world.
– LED Smart through its distributor NABI (North American Bus Industries) awarded LED Lighting Retrofit for Cleveland’s GCRTA rail line. As part of the overhaul the lighting system will receive a full retrofit to be carried out over the next year.
– LED Smart awarded contract from Dew Engineering to supply the MLF Series style work lights for work stations inside of Canada’s MSVS shelter systems.